Ian is an experienced project manager who once considered becoming an architect. After landing his first job on a large custom residential build, he quickly realized his passion was in construction management. “I thrive on having boots on the ground. I’m there to make sure that once your plans are handed off, our team is working hard to ensure the project is carried out smoothly and efficiently.” As Construction Operations and Project Manager, Ian has directed dozens of successful projects. Having worked as a superintendent, estimator, carpenter, and apprentice, his skill-set ranges from initial concept and design through completion. He lives in Hailey with his wife and daughter.
Construction Operations/Project Manager |
- Estimate, Manage and maintain working budgets on projects of all sizes
- Provide onsite supervision and technical management of projects
- Initiate and track project design and permitting
- Regular interaction with homeowners, architects, engineers, consultants and inspectors
- Responsibility for developing both short and long term plans to achieve production goals.
- Oversee the operations integration to ensure that milestones are met and any barriers are identified and appropriately resolved.
- Day-to-day administration and operation of the business.
- Planning by prioritizing client, employee, and organizational requirements
- Associate of Technical Arts Degree, Construction Management, Edmonds Community College, 2000